The FotonaSmooth™ XS laser system is a popular choice for gynecologists thanks to its proven ability to perform an impressive range of non-contact, non-invasive procedures with greater patient comfort, reduced downtime and quicker healing.
ADVANTAGES OF ER:YAG LASER IN GYNAECOLOGY
- non-contact, non-invasive, high-precision procedures
- little or no pain, many treatments possible without anethesia
- simultaneous disinfection, total re-epithelization and fast wound healing
- outstanding clinical results
- no consumables
FOTONA SMOOTH XS MODEL
- 2940 nm Er:YAG
- Exlusive SMOOTH mode for non-ablative vaginal collagen neogenesis and remodeling
- Fotona Variable Square Pulse technology for controlled tissue ablation and coagulation
- Complete range of gynecological procedures
- Additional aesthetic procedures
- Intuitive and intelligent graphical user interface with many presets
WIDE RANGE OF TREATMENTS
- Laser labial trimming
- Laser vulvar melanosis
- External tissue tightening
The Er:YAG laser is indicated for use in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Gynecology, Genitourinary, excision, ablation, coagulation. Dermatological procedures requiring resurfacing of soft tissue with fractionated handpiece.
FOTONA SMOOTH ER:YAG TECHNOLOGY
- Utilizes an optimal laser wavelength that is absorbed within a few microns of muscosal tissue, thus avoiding any damage to deeper-lying tissues and organs.
- Delivers optical energy in termporally optimally-spaced, short laser pulses in order to prevent temperature build-up at the surface to achieve homoegeneous heating within a serveral-hundred-micron think superficial layer of the muscosal tissue.
- Treats the muscosal tissue in a smooth, almost “feather-like” non-ablative manner, without any bleeding and with a precisely controlled temperature deposition that eliminates the risk of tissue damage
The Revolutionary FotonaSmooth Solution for Non-Invasive Laser Vaginal Treatments. G-Runner™ – the latest digitally controlled scanning handpiece technology for FotonaSmooth® gynecological laser systems.
What is G-Runner?
The Fotona G-Runner™ is an automated control system for
SMOOTH® mode gynecological treatments with Fotona’s
Er:YAG laser systems, enabling optimized treatment times with
increased comfort for both patient and operator.
Benefits of G-Runner
- Supreme accuracy and precision of laser energy deposition
in vaginal mucosa
- Easy to use, fully automatic operation
- Short treatment time
- Increased comfort for the patient and operator
How Does it work?
Treatments with G-runner™ are exceptionally easy to perform.
G-runner™ provides automatic delivery of laser energy to the
vaginal canal by utilizing a precise microprocessor controlled
positioning system to consistently provide safe, fast and uniform
delivery of SMOOTH® laser pulses along each position of the
vaginal wall. Depending on the indication and patient’s anatomy
(the size of the vaginal opening and the elasticity of the vaginal
canal), G-Runner™ supports accessories to facilitate an optimal
laser treatment. This includes a set of full-beam and fractional beam
optical modules as well as different sizes of speculums.
DISCOVER WHAT MORE YOU CAN DO. GET IN TOUCH WITH US NOW.
1,950 total views, 1 views today